Adsense

Chicken Charlie


Nowadays, double fried chicken sprung up like mushrooms everywhere in the metro and claiming to be the best compared to the usual fried chicken that fast food and 24 hours convenient stores offer. I already tried and tasted Bon Chon, Manang's Chicken, and Big Ben's. After seeing Chicken Charlie on Twitter, I was curious again to try what could they offer and see what makes it different from the other double fried chicken of its competitors.



Good thing they had opened a branch at the south of the metro recently and I was eager to try it if I had an opportunity to be at the BF Homes vicinity someday. Fortunately, my mom was at her friend's house and had to be fetch after dinner time and my brother wants to eat here upon seeing it when we passed by.


There were only 2 sets of customers dining when we came, a family inside and two friends who were dining outside.


Dubbed with their tagline which says "The best chicken you'll ever taste," I expected more from their chicken.


I ordered 4 pcs of drumstick for Php 199 and 2 order of rice for Php 20 each since its only my brother and I who are going to eat. I picked Soy Garlic for the flavor while the other flavor was Hot Chili Sauce.


They have other combinations from their menu and other side dishes like fries, pickled radish and cheesestick dynamite. I didn't ordered anything besides their chicken.


The waiting time would take you 10 to 15 minutes and upon serving the smell was really appetizing, got my first stick and the skin was really tasty but when it comes to its meat, oh my there's no flavor at all, its not that juicy and seems that it didn't absorb the sauce. Their chicken was just normal, not that small either not that huge. If only the flavor was also absorbed by the meat, it would be delicious too. 

It might not be the best chicken but they would be the best chicken skin, you'll ever taste.

Still the most yummy double fried chicken for me was Big Ben's of Banchetto, Megatent! c",)

~~~~~
Chicken Charlie
10 Presidents Avenue BF Homes Paranaque City
T: 4782995 ; 5792180
Operating Hours: 11am to 10pm


Comments :

1
Margeret said...
on 

love their Food, specially soy garlic chicken wings... more powers to chicken charlie

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)