Adsense

Banapple Meals


At last, after I tried Banapple's cakes last year from their Ayala Triangle branch, this time I had the chance to try their rice meals in search for a place to go on a Monday night along Katipunan Avenue. I tried their mouth-watering Chicken Breast Parmigiano (PhP 185), which is a two and a half piece of chicken breast poured over with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese served with rice and carrots.
I was expecting to order some desserts after but I'm already full after eating this! I really love chicken breasts!


My friend ordered Baked Fish Gratinee With Scalloped Potatoes (PhP 185), it's a big serving of white fish in cream sauce with potatoes topped with mozzarella cheese served with rice and shredded corn. The fish was great too!


Another friend got this Crunchy Chicken Fillet & Bell Peppers Sandwich (PhP 140), as the name says chicken breast with bell peppers on a sandwich plus cheese and garlic herb mayo, served with chips.

I didn't expected their huge servings but I was surprised and delighted that they did. I would definitely be back to try other meals from their menu. Plus, I like the Katipunan branch going north because its like a house turned into a simple diner which was spacious too compared to their Ayala Triangle branch and they do serve breakfast around 7:30am. c",)

~~~~~
Banapple
206 Katipunan Avenue
Blue Ridge A
Quezon City
T: 438-2675

Comments :

2 comments to “Banapple Meals”
John Marx Velasco said...
on 

What I don't like Banapple is ang sikip ng place nila. Pero the food is great!

rairaiken said...
on 

I agree, almost all of its branches lacks some dining space and usually crowded but I love their food! c",)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)