Adsense

Pho Hoa Noodle Soup


Friday night and me and my friend was supposed to exchange our vouchers for the American Idol concert at the Araneta Coliseum since it was the last day of redemption but unfortunately, we didn't make it and decided to go to Eastwood instead for a great Happy Lemon experience. We already had our semi-dinner before going to Araneta but we were still hungry and can't decide where to eat.
We wanted to try something that we haven't tried before so up on our list were Mr Kurosawa, Johnny Rockets, Flying Pig, Jack's Loft and I suggested Pho Hoa.


As the menu says, there will be a selection of condiments on our table including basil (check), beansprouts (check), hoisin (check) and lemon wedges (check). Sriracha sauce was also available, this is like their hot sauce used mostly for noodles and some other Asian dishes.


Pho Chin Nam (Brisket, Flank Pho; S: PhP 195, L: PhP 215)

I got this one which is a beef soup but my I was torn between a rice meal and this noodle soup because I want something with rice but noodles here were made of rice so there's already a win-win situation. This one was their best-seller from their variety of noodle soups.


Pho Do Vien (Seafood Noodle Soup; S: PhP 195, L: PhP 215)

My friend got this Seafood Soup, which was also a best-seller. I can't tell whether this tasted better than mine because my friend already got the Sriracha sauce and hoisin in them. 


For an additional order, I got Fresh Spring Roll (PhP 127), which is a pork, shrimp with vermicelli, shredded carrots and cabbage.

Unfortunately, they don't serve bottomless drinks. I only got water for my drinks but my friend ordered fresh lemonade and it tasted really fresh and good! c",)

~~~~~
Pho Hoa
Eastwood City Cyberpark, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis
Quezon City
T: 421-2046


Comments :

1
i♥pinkc00kies said...
on 

noodles.. love em <33

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)