Adsense

Swensen's


It was late for me to know that there's a 3-day sale at SM Mall of Asia last weekend. I still had the night to rush to the place to find some good things at a reduced price. I remembered that Swensen's just opened last September 15. (I missed their opening!) I also remembered when I went to Bangkok and just plainly window shopped at their Swensen's store there. Now, this is my chance to taste their ice cream and sundaes.



I didn't entered their store right away but seated in front of it, browsing and watching their ads from their two plasma screens facing outside. I noticed one staff giving away some brochures, got up and grabbed my own copy. Tempted by the varieties of sundaes listed, I entered their store.



I was happily greeted by their smiling staff and offered me a seat. Although I already wanted to order their Chewy Chocky Fancy, the staff politely asked me if I wanted to see their menu, I said yes and didn't regret it!

(From left: Coit Tower PhP 220; Strawberry, Banana & Cream PhP 190; The Earthquake PhP 595)

Their menu was really tempting because it was with fully blown pictures of what will you get!

(From left: Hot fudge Bonanza Split PhP 190;
Nutty Crispy Tower PhP 220;
Gold Rush PhP 190;
Banana Split PhP 245)

The first two pictures from their menu was their Signatures Sundaes.


The first three above was their Cable Parfait (PhP 220): Chocolate Ring-A-Ding, Strawberry Stripes, and Coffee Mocha Almond. The bottom four was their Beautiful Sundaes (PhP 115): Hot Fudge Bonus, American Tower, Chewy Chocky Fancy and Golden Sundae.


For the chocolate lovers out there, here's their Chocolate Fantasy (PhP 220): Oreo Cookies 'n Cream, Chocolate Crunch, Snick-A-Choc, Frosted Choc Malt Fantasy and Sticky Chewy Choc Fantasy.


The center of the menu was for the kids and for the kids at heart, The Kid's Sundaes (PhP 115), Super Sundaes (PhP 150) and Mega Sundaes (PhP 305 - PhP 490).


They also have their own version of shakes and floats (not in the picture). For those who have sweet and big appetite for ice creams, they have these Basket Sundaes (PhP 220).


If you only wanted a scoop of their ice cream, you may choose your own from their 27 flavors and 12 toppings. I really don't have any idea on how much is their ice cream per scoop.


I still insisted on having the Chewy Chocky Fancy since I was eating alone. Maybe I would try one of the Basket Sundaes. Its texture was really heavy and delicious, too bad I wanted more! 


I wish they could maintain their very welcoming and happy to serve attitude, not only because they had just recently opened. Another great thing about them is that they readily offer water to their customers and offers a refill without calling their attention.

At last, after 63 years since Swensen's started in San Francisco, they finally arrived in Manila. They had their tagline which says 'The Ultimate Sundae Experience' so move over Icebergs! c",)

*Since this is their first branch, they are planning to open another one at SM Southmall and Eastwood.
~~~~~
Swensen's
Ground Floor Southwing (Near SM Department Store)
SM Mall of Asia
Pasay City
M: +6327091179
E: swensensph@yahoo.com


Comments :

1
i♥pinkc00kies said...
on 

omg.. heaven!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)