Adsense

Trinoma: Darren Criss


I missed attending Darren Criss's show on the 21st of December in Greenbelt 3 because I felt asleep. I was not expecting that I would be going to Trinoma to catch him since it was far from our place and it was already 3 years ago, the last time I visited the place. A friend of mine was begging for us to go and accompanied him.


Unfortunately, my friend wasn't able to watch Darren Criss perform because he arrived late and was lost his way going to Trinoma that he ended up driving to Commonwealth instead. But lucky for me, arriving 1 hour past 7pm, which was the call time for the show, I still had the chance to hear him sing his last three songs for the night.



As early as December 18, the tickets were sold out. You have to buy the tickets if you want to have a chance to sit near the stage, have a chance for the photo op and have his CD be signed. I think there are two types of tickets were sold because there are two secured spaces for the audience.





Rushing towards Trinoma from the MRT, Darren Criss was singing using a guitar. I really have no idea on what song he was singing that time so I just took some shots of him singing. After this, I thought the show was over because he was already thanking everyone for supporting him and went backstage but the people were shooting for more.


When he came back, he sat beside the organ and began singing his version of 'Teenage Dream' by Katy Perry, which he also sang from the hit TV series Glee and of course the crowd was shouting and sang along. Because of the Christmas season, he ended the night singing 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'.

Here's a video of the last two songs he sang:


Since we don't have tickets, these are some shots from our point of view for the photo op. Sorry but thats the best that I could take. I just only have the basic starter kit lens for my camera so clearer zoom options are limited.

Some of the audience brought some props for the photo op with Darren like bunny headbands, eyeglasses and scarfs. Taking shots with your own camera is not allowed for the photo op because they had tapped Picture City as their official photographer and pay for the prints. Wise huh?


We waited until the photo op and autograph signing was over so that we could have take closer shots and this is the only one that I got when he was going backstage. People started to flock waiting for him to get out via fire exit but he was gone in seconds. c",)

Comments :

0 comments to “Trinoma: Darren Criss”

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)