Adsense

NAIA Terminal 2




NAIA Termianl 2: Entrance to the Waiting Area

I have never been to the NAIA Terminal 1, which caters for the the international flights of the other airline companies. I am curious of what it looks like so that I could compare it from the Terminal 2 which I have been for the 3rd time. My parent’s memories of the Terminal 1 was there was once a view deck there where you can see the passengers boarding the airplane, unlike now because of the modern standards for an airport which already has a boarding link between the waiting area and the aircraft. I think the advantage of having this is for security purposes. This also affects the closure or the removal of the viewing deck since anyone from there could see who is boarding and who is arriving.

All I know on what it looks like to be in Terminal 1 is from what I saw from the movies where there are scenes who’s family is leaving. Lucky for me that I had experienced using the Terminal 2 which was considered new when it was first launched while the Terminal 3 had so much delay on its opening.

NAIA Terminal 2: Domestic Flights Area lobby

It’s been my 3rd time using this facility and I would consider the place still new and spacious. Nothing’s changed since I’ve been here except for the queue lines provided at the ticket verification/baggage check-in, the signs on what queue number you are going to check-in your baggage and for their additional laptop area free of use of course for those who want to surf the net while waiting for their flights provided that you bring your own laptop. The last time I was here there, there are no queue lines and you are on your own to where is your flight will going to be and there is already an additional facility that they provided for free, which is the cellphone charging area. Inside there is a cafe, bookstore, Red Ribbon, Mister Donut & Goldilocks. There are also vending machines for prepaid cellphone cards.

The only problem I saw or heard was their paging system which is not that sound perfect because of the spacious place, the sound was echoing and the message was not that clear enough to be understood by the passengers.

I wonder what else could probably be improved the next time I will use the facility again.

Comments :

0 comments to “NAIA Terminal 2”

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)