Adsense

Krazy Garlik, Newport Mall


It was my parents anniversary and I really don't know where we were going to. I suggested that we eat at P.F. Changs or in Binondo but my father just took us for a ride and never told us where we were headed to. Close enough, we were brought to Newport Mall. Finding a place to eat somewhere we had never been eaten to. My father, being a garlic fan, wanted to try Krazy Garlik. I told them that I already had eaten there once at their Greenbelt 5 branch, but its their night and I don't want to spoil it.
Upon seeing the menu, they find it kinda expensive but was shy to backed out since we were already seated and the queue for the reservations were getting longer.


I suggested to get this, Amazing Krazy Garlik Salad (Php 475), which is really good from the previous visit at Greenbelt 5 branch and they also liked it.


For the rice, we got Chinese Style Fried Rice (Php 365; to share), this was really disappointing because of the serving size. It seems that its not worth Php 365 unlike with other restaurants with to share, the servings was really huge. And because of its small servings my father order one order of steamed rice and it was worth Php 85. It's not even garlic, brown or anything special for its worth. Too expensive!


I also requested to order this, 40 Kloves Garlic Chicken (Php 695; to share). I was supposed to order this from my previous visit but it wasn't available but I was really excited to see and taste this at first but there's nothing special to this chicken when it comes to taste. Max's fried chicken was even better.


For an additional order, we got Pork Rib Adobo (Php 495), with just 3 chunks of pork. Good thing that the pork was really tender to chew and the sauce compliments it, but again the serving was minimal.


For the drinks, my brother got an apple shake (Php 120) and my father got a guava shake (Php 120). the apple shake of Tao Yuan was better and the guava shake was good. As for me and my mother, we got the lemonade infinity drinks (Php 110).

Overall, my parents was disappointed with their servings, which was really expensive. Imagine, our bill was almost Php 3,000 with only 3 dishes and yet we were not that full. Although, we appreciate the way they cook our food, the chicken and pork was really tender, easy to chew. The salad was still great. I think they have to adjust some of the prices from their dishes and/or improve the taste that should compliment with their prices. There's still room for improvement but I think that they just didn't had filled our expectations. Well, there will always be a first time and a last time. c",)

~~~~~
Krazy Garlik
2nd Level, New Port Mall,
Resorts World,
Pasay City
T: 621-7149 / 621-7148



Comments :

0 comments to “Krazy Garlik, Newport Mall”

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)