Adsense

Ben & Jerry's: New York Super Fudge Chunk

After I have watched the Best Ice Creams in the United States from Discovery Travel and Living, I was on a hunt for one of the featured product of the show and that is Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. According to the people who were interviewed for the show said that this brand was one of the best among the other ice creams in the United States. I wonder what does this ice cream tastes like because of their intriguing unique flavor names like Cherry Garcia, Chubby Hubby, Chunky Monkey and many more.

I was hoping that this brand is available in our local market already since I think almost every American brands are available here although some are not. This ice cream was already available in 30 countries worldwide although Philippines is not yet included. I searched the net for the possible availability of this product and reached a forum that the members shared that it is indeed available locally. There are only few stores who sells it like Rustan's, S&R, Shopwise and Duty Free.

New York Super Fudge Chunk (PHP 379.75)

So when I had the chance to be in Rustan's Supermarket in Makati, I directly went to their ice cream section and there it was the freezer was filled with Ben & Jerry's and they sell assorted flavors. I was confused on what flavor am I going to taste first but since I like sundae-like flavors, their prices are the same, and they are only available in pints. I got this New York Super Fudge Chunk.

I was hesitant to open it right away because I might end up craving for more but I was into the temptation. When I the moment I tried to taste it, it was so creamy, indulging, the flavor was intense and so rich in taste. The white and dark fudge chunks are really huge. The pecans, walnuts and almonds are chewy. And I was right seems that I craved for more. At last, my hunt for this intriguing ice cream is over but I can't wait to try the other flavors soon or maybe later... c",)

View their website here

Comments :

1
i♥pinkc00kies said...
on 

yummy. love their chunky monkey and karamel sutra! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)