Adsense

Sumo Sam


Haven't eaten in any Marvin Agustin owned-restaurants, finally had tried Sumo Sam in Greenbelt 3 before accompanying my friends to watch Praybeyt Benjamin, although it was already my second time watching it. Actually, I didn't ordered anything because I was already full upon meeting them so I just taste test what they ordered. Since my two mother friends were on a diet, they only ordered salmon and Yakisoba. I really liked the salmon because it was so tender, appetizing and soft to chew.


After a month, a college friend of mine was supposed to be celebrating her birthday with us in Greenbelt but she didn't showed up because of an unseen unfortunate event at their place. So the ones who showed up, agreed to eat at Sumo Sam. This time I was really starving because of waiting for us to be complete but only had taken two pictures of what we ordered.


My friend facing me at the table ordered Pork Katsudon (PhP200+), which was literally very hot to bite (freshly cooked). I was supposed to order this too but you could also buy this from Tokyo Tokyo, so I was in search for something different and haven't tried yet.


Good thing I ordered, Seafood Kamameshi, which is one of their best seller. I really liked the seafood combination. It was not sweet nor salty but just right for my palate. Yummy! I was really satisfied.

For our drinks we got their bottomless iced tea, three of them got the green iced tea and I got the red iced tea for PhP 80 each. My other two friends ordered some dished being sold at Sizzling Pepper Steak and/or  Pepper Lunch and just said that it was just so so. c",)



Comments :

0 comments to “Sumo Sam”

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)