Adsense

Cafe d'Asie


This was supposed to be my Mother's Day treat for my family but due to the conflict of schedules, this was delayed two weeks after Mother's Day. The only available date for all of us is a weekday night so after office hours we had our dinner at the Cafe d'Asie, which is located at the 2nd floor of the Bellevue Hotel in Alabang.
I had to make reservations prior to our dinner since its location is in a hotel. But when we reached the place, there were just a handful of people eating inside but the feast was still bountiful.


Like any other hotel, they offer a menu that is in a buffet-style. It was served in a huge circle table with different sections to choose from.


Let's start from the side of the circle which offers an appetizer, which I didn't try.


Appetizers include cold cuts and some salads like the macaroni and potato salad.


Green salad section also offers different kinds of sauces and toppings.


I didn't had a a chance to take a picture of the main dishes except for this one because of its colorful presentation.


This is my plate number 1, composed with a cold cut, green salad, shrimp, mussels, chicken and meat. But before my plate number 1, I had a bowl of soup.


This was the only roasted meat so I better try this!


For my plate number 2, I had tempura, chicken, potato wedges and dim sum. The potato wedges taste really good. 


This is their fresh seafood section, where you could asked them to cook or grill it for you.


This is the pastry section


The cheese and nuts section. The cheese that is wrapped in foil was the best tasting!


For plate number 3, I got a pasta from the main dish, another rice and roasted beef, potato salad, cheese and the three different breads plus a bread stick. The three different breads were fantastic because they are soft to bite and compliments with the cheese.


This is the dessert section, found at the middle of the circle buffet table. They are really inviting and mouth-watering.


Miniature cakes


Cheesecake


Strawberry short cake


Strawberry mousse


Plate 4 is reserved for desserts. However, I was already having a hard time to finish them half-way through but I managed to eat finish them all. All the miniature cakes tasted the same.



I didn't had a chance to try the fruits, halo-halo, crepe and ice cream section although they are available and tempting. I was already full.

They also had a Mongolian style section, a meat grilling section, Japanese and Chinese section, which offers steamed chicken feet, dim sums and some maki's and sushi's.


Overall, I enjoyed eating, who's not huh? The rice was tasty and the roasted beef was like melting in your mouth and you don't have to chew it all the way just like a bubble gum. The bread and cheese section was also a hit for me because of its soft and complimenting texture. The salad too was amazing, too bad I was already full to try the buko pandan salad, the crepe, ice cream and halo halo.

Thanks to Ensogo for having this kind of promo! I only paid Php 650 for the buffet which was originally valued at Php 1,307. c",)
~~~~~
Cafe d'Asie
North Bridgeway,
Filinvest Corporate City,
Alabang, Muntinlupa City 1781
T: (632) 7718181

Comments :

0 comments to “Cafe d'Asie”

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)