Adsense

Sen Lek Thai


I was craving for Pad Thai since last month and I remember a friend of mine told me that there is a new Thai food shop located at the SM Makati Food Court. I convinced my mom to try it since she never tried anything Thai and she wanted to try something unusual.




It is located near Jollibee and people flock the food shop since it was really something new to the old food court. They have the Thai noodles soup, Pad Thai, other Thai food with rice and desserts.


The servings was really huge and the Pad Thai was like good for 2 persons. My mom also ordered Pad Thai because she taught that the Thai noodles doesn't have the soup. She ordered Pad Thai as a take-out for my dad. However, she didn't finished her Pad Thai and opted to take it home. I really can't evaluate the taste since I was not feeling good and had an impaired taste.

When we reached home my dad ate what my mom left from her Pad Thai. My dad didn't like the taste of Pad Thai so the next day, my mom and I ate the one we ordered for him and this time it tasted even better according to my mom. Even though I still had an impaired taste, I didn't notice I already consumed the remaining Pad Thai. c",)

~~~~~
Sen Lek Thai
SM Makati Food Court
Ayala Center
Makati City

Comments :

1
i♥pinkc00kies said...
on 

i love thai food. i hope to try it too

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)