Adsense

Singapore Airlines


This is not my first time to ride an airplane but I have many firsts in this journey to Singapore and one of them is riding with Singapore Airlines. I used to ride with Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific for most of my trips. Since Philippine Airlines is located at Terminal 2 and Cebu Pacific at Terminal 3, this is my first time to enter Terminal 1, which is the oldest. This was also my first time to travel to Asia.

Seats of Singapore Airlines are brilliant because of the seat colors and each seats are with their own monitors, which is another first for me. The overhead cabins go down instead of the lids going up compared to Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines.

Having a monitor in your seat, doesn't make you bored during the flight because it is loaded with movies, music, TV shows, games and even could teach you some foreign languages.

One thing I really loved while flying was the airplane food but who doesn't, its still food anyway. You already paid for it when you bought the ticket with them unless you are riding a budget airplane like Cebu Pacific, where food can be bought separately.

The above photo was their departure food that day. I'm a person who is into rice but for a change, I tried the one with potatoes and grilled tomatoes only besides I'm really targeting for the bacon. It was served with sliced fruits, bread and butter and 3 kinds of beverage which is the tea, orange juice and water. A 5mL milk was also included so I decided to have a hot milk tea.

The other viand is sausage and egg with rice.

When I went home to the Philippines, this is the food they offered us. Fish fillet with steamed vegetables and rice. This includes a macaroni salad, bread and butter, apple juice and...

an ice cream on stick for dessert by Nestle Crunch. Solved! c",)

Comments :

0 comments to “Singapore Airlines”

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)