Adsense

Cherry Mobile P1

My friend was on a look out for a cellphone which he could use for his Sun Cellular SIM card. He prefers a cheaper yet useful phone for texting and calling. I was shocked when he and my other friend showed me their new gadgets. It was very small and the features was familiar. It was indeed patterned from the genius invention, the calculator!


This is the Cherry Mobile P1. My friends bought this for PhP 999 for the red one and PhP 990 for the blue one, which my friend who made a bargain for it. I never knew anything about new cellphones unlike 5 or 6 years ago when it was a craze that time. It was launched late last year.

This gadget was so cool, as it was commonly mistaken as a calculator and not a cellphone. The basic text and calling was there and it is really working but the tones and volume are not that pleasing and loud. It was like a toy for the kids. It's handy for those who want a cheap spare phone.

Update: As per user experienced by my friends who bought these phones, they are only good to use for three months then the phones were automatically dysfunctional or should I say disposable... c",)

Comments :

0 comments to “Cherry Mobile P1”

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)