Adsense

Racks


Hello guys! It's been a while since I blogged. Been busy with family gatherings, work, the holidays and my ultimate year end trip but I'm happy to be back and it was TEAMBee's 4th year last February 6! To celebrate, let's begin with a restaurant that had been here for years but I haven't tried dining there and their taste their most famous dish.





Recommended by my friend who's with me, he got this onion rings (PhP 195). I was really surprised of its huge serving plus its crunchy texture but was turned off of its oiliness.


I got this clam chowder (PhP 95) after having one last week from S&R, the difference is that Rack's clam chowder have more toppings but S&R's more flavorful.


The ribs, Rack's famous dish because of its tenderness, flame grilled and falls off its bone. We got this one with Kansas barbecue sauce plus two side dishes, fries and gravy, broccoli and cheese. I was supposed to get the coleslaw but it was already out of stock.

It's true that it definitely falls off its bone, barely noticing the bones at first because its so soft that its like part of the meat already. I have to order two more servings of rice (PhP 30 each) after finishing my first one. We only consumed half of the slab because we already felt like hypertension is coming soon.


For my drink, I got a glass of red wine (PhP 95) to compliment it with the red meat.

The experience where overall great because as we enter their store, we were greeted and entertained by Gen, one of the staff, even though that there were no seats available yet, she lead us to the waiting area and gave us the menu for our orders while waiting. House water was also served right away without even asking for it and was attentive and responsive enough with our requests and orders. c",)

~~~~~
Racks
GF The Fort Strip, Katipunan Circle, 
7th Avenue corner 26th St.,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
T: (02)519-6751





Comments :

0 comments to “Racks”

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Translate to Arabic Translate to Bulgarian Translate to Simplified Chinese Translate to Traditional Chinese Translate to Croatian Translate to Czech Translate to Danish TTranslate to Dutch Translate to English Translate to Finnish Translate to French Translate to German Translate to Greek Translate to Hindi Translate to Italian Translate to Japanese Translate to Korean Translate to Norwegian Translate to Polish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Romanian Translate to Russian Translate to Spanish Translate to Swedish
Download this Cross-Cultural Communication Tool from Get International Clients
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of any other person or entity other than me. Unless otherwise noted, almost all of the pictures are owned by me and cannot be used without permission. No bad intentions are intended to and from this site. World peace! c",)